When transferring textiles onto polyester/polyamide or especially softshell, discoloration of the transfers may occur. This is due to the dyes used when dyeing the textile. The dye pigments of the textile can be reactivated, so to speak, by the heat (during pressing), migrate from the textile to the surface (migrate) and can thus change the color(s) of the transfer. This phenomenon of migration or re-sublimation does not necessarily appear immediately, but often after 48-72 hours and even after 2-6 weeks. The Softshell Transfer prevents this color migration.
The Softshell Transfer is available in two variations:
- As a READY printing service
- As printing service SIEBDRUCK one-color white (some finesses are difficult to obtain with screen printing: Texts or displays none than 2.8 pt or 1mm are not readable).
- Softshell transfer was designed for softshell garments and is suitable only for them
- We recommend that you do not expose your softshell garments that have been finished with Softshell Transfers to temperatures above 60°C
File: AI / PDF / EPS / PSD / PNG / TIFF
- As a single color screen print transfer: vector file (.ai, .pdf or .esp), in reading direction (no mirror image)
- As READY transfer: file in CMYK (.ai, .pdf, .eps, .psd, .png or .tiff), in reading direction (no mirror image), with layers (.pdf and .eps) or with transparencies (.png and .tiff)
Your order will be shipped to you within 5 business days. Unfortunately, it is not possible to shorten the delivery time by express order.
150 °C, 12 seconds, medium pressure, cold peel.
Wash inside out, with an anti-color cloth, tumble dry at moderate temperature (maximum 60°C). Ironing is not recommended, no dry cleaning.
What quantities can I order?
You can order between 15 and 399 A3 sheets. Depending on the quantity, the unit price will change (for price adjustments, please see the tab Graduated Prices).
What does it cost?
Depending on the quantity, the unit price changes here (for price adjustments, please refer to the Scale prices tab).