Printing Service READY Textile Transfer DIN A3 (Premium)
- Full-color, professional textile transfers even in small print runs
- printing of your image motifs incl. effects, such as color gradients and transparencies
- no contour cutting or plotting necessary - you get free transfers on a transparent carrier foil
- Simply transfer to the textile in the heat press
What is READY textile transfer?
This new process has the characteristics of screen printing transfer and allows you to independently transfer a wide range of motif variations even from small runs with your transfer press. Whether drawings, pictures, one-color, four-color, with gradient or effects. Let your creativity run free!
Properties READY PREMIUM
Advantages: without contour line, best feel
How does it work?
- Create your motif(s) on A3 format (print area: 28cm x 40cm)
- Save/export your motif file as AI, PDF, EPS, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- in reading direction (no mirror image)
- Upload the motif file in the YOW! Store
- We will ship your READY textile transfers within 5 business days (express delivery is also possible).
- Print your transfer object by transfer press, ready!
Which transfer objects can be printed?
- Textiles of all kinds (e.g. T-shirts, jackets, sweaters, pants)
- Suitcases and bags
- Caps and hats
160°C - 170°C, 12 seconds, medium pressure, warm peel.
Wash inside out. Spin at maximum 1,000 rpm. Tumble dry at moderate temperature (maximum 60°C). Iron textile on the inside (maximum 150°C). Do not dry clean.
Limits of the READY transfer
Since the READY / READY PREMIUM transfer is a four-color print and the colors are represented in CMYK, it is almost impossible to obtain an exact Pantone shade. For a READY transfer, an outline in the same color of the textile is required and allows for the containment of the adhesive , which would otherwise be noticeable beyond the graphic. This outline includes all outer as well as inner elements (if there are areas without color application) and shows up in an inconspicuous, slightly frayed edge in the color of the textile, which is no longer perceptible when applied to the textile at the end.
Caution: For a READY transfer to a white textile, your transfer will have a translucent undercoat, not a white undercoat, so any white you apply will not print. A single sheet cannot combine a white textile varnish and a colored outline for colored textiles. If white elements are printed, they do not necessarily have an outline.
For READY PREMIUM transfers, thin lines are difficult to display: Texts or images below 2 pt (1 mm) are not readable. The READY / READY PREMIUM transfers are usually a bit thicker and a bit stiffer than the screen print transfer.
How long does the production take?
Your order will be shipped to you within 5 business days. If your order is urgent, you also have the option to order by express service. Here you can choose between 4, 3 or 2 business days (for price adjustments for express shipping, please see the Scale Prices tab).
What quantities can I order?
You can order between 10 and 10,000 DIN A3 sheets. The unit price changes depending on the quantity (for price adjustments, please refer to the Scale prices tab).
What does it cost?
You can order between 10 and 10,000 DIN A3 sheets. Depending on the quantity, the unit price changes here (for price adjustments, please refer to the Scale prices tab).